The Diablo Series Cabinet is the first of many new designs being introduced by Vinotheque. We have taken our existing line of cabinets and enhanced their aesthetic beauty. Diablo incorporates a new glass style door with a series of mouldings to create this new and pleasing look for the discriminating wine collector. Offered in any of our existing cabinet sizes with a multitude of finishing options. The Diablo series will enhance the art of wine collecting.
Call for Cabinet Quote.
Vinotheque wine cabinets are made of the highest quality oak and mahogany veneer laminated to high-density, closed-pore insulation. This frameless insulated wood construction plays an integral part in the temperature maintenance process by providing the highest possible insulation (R) value with the lowest possible weight and wall thickness.
Vinotheque wine cabinets take weeks to produce. Cut by hand and matched by eye, each side of a cabinet's oak veneer is first selected for continuity of grain and is then hand-sanded, stained, inspected, primed and dried for 24 hours. It is then sanded, cleaned and sprayed with high-quality lacquer three times, air dried for 24 hour, and then waxed and polished. Each door undergoes this rigorous process at the same time as its mate cabinet to ensure consistent stain absorption and color matching.
The Vintronic Temperature Stabilizers
* Vintronic wine temperature stabilizers are the most accurate wine temperature thermostats in the world, with accuracy ratings of 0.1 degree F for the Vintronic I and 0.05 degree F for the Vintronic III.
* The Vintronic I is an analog wine temperature thermostat capable of maintaining a Vinotheque wine cellar at +/-0.5 degree F of your temperature setting-that's 700 percent more accurate than most competitors' thermostats. Just set your desired wine temperature, and let the Vintronic I thermostat do the rest. The Vintronic III is a digital, microprocessor-based wine temperature thermostat that also maintains +/- 0.5 degree F of your setting- the most sensitive setting possible without short cycling. The Vintronic III's microprocessor races along, taking 120 wine temperature samples per minute with an automatic update every 6 seconds. It also features a smart binary encoder that remembers your last temperature setting- even after a blackout. In addition, the Vintronic III features an illuminated control panel that constantly displays your wine temperature, while mode indicator lights specify the mode of operation and compressor functions. With the touch of a button, the Vintronic thermostat assumes its set mode, allowing you to modify the temperature setting. Within five seconds of adjustment, the Vintronic III thermostat compares your actual wine temperature with the set temperature to determine whether compressor operation is necessary.
Both Vintronic temperature stabilizers have triac relays, which consume less energy, transmit a more stable energy flow and are far more reliable than conventional (mechanical) relays. The most important feature of both thermostats is that they measure and maintain wine temperature based on a wine temperature reading. This feature makes Vinotheque cellars the most stable and thermally efficient possible. As a result of liquid temperature measurement, Vintronic thermostats cause substantially less wear and tear than air thermostats, because they command less cycling. Air temperature warms up and cools down far more quickly than liquid temperature. When you introduce room temperature wine to a Vinotheque cellar, the Vintronic will activate the cellar's cooling system only once, commanding the cellar to run continuously until your wine is at the desired temperature.
The WhisperKool System
The WhisperKool temperature and humidity maintenance systems are the most advanced forced convection systems available for wine storage. Featuring all the durable and functional attributes of the KoolTouch system, the WhisperKool system goes one step further, with two additional features: the Vintronic wine temperature stabilizer and the Electric Condensate Evaporator. The Vintronic temperature stabilizer measures and maintains wine temperature based on a liquid temperature reading. This feature enables the WhisperKool system to maintain the most stable atmospheric conditions for your wine as well as increasing thermal efficiency and reducing normal wear and tear. The Electric Condensate Evaporator allows the WhisperKool system to automatically dissipate excess water that accumulates in the compressor pan as a by-product of refrigeration. This prevalent circumstance in all refrigeration systems typically requires the inconvenience of manually removing water via a drain line. The WhisperKool system eliminates this bother, affording you more time to enjoy wine collecting and less time concerning yourself with whether or not you remembered to empty the drain reservoir.
The QT System
The Vinotheque QT system is the single most advanced wine cellar temperature and humidity maintenance unit in the world, featuring every significant wine storage innovation of the last ten years in one compact cellar. Utilizing the benefits of natural convection refrigeration, the QT cellar has unsurpassed temperature stability- without question the most important factor in the wine aging process. The QT system wine cellar is the perfect match for dining room, kitchen or just about any location, because natural convection means virtually noise-free operation. Just as you wouldn't put a noisy forced convection (industry standard) cellar next to the elegant armoire in your dining room. With QT you will never have to explain why it sounds as if the Air Force is running flight patterns every time your wine cellar cycles. The only appropriate cellar for living room, dining room or kitchen is QT.
Standard features include:
* The analog Vintronic wine temperature stabilizer (digital optional).
* The Temperature Equalizer to maintain uniform temperature and humidity distribution.
* The Electric Condensate Evaporator for the convenience of automatic water dissipation.
* Powder-coated plate evaporators and static condensers to prevent oxidation.
* Chrome-plated liquid lines to prevent electrolytic and chemical corrosion.
* Our finest hand-finished solid mahogany racking.
* Flexible architecture that permits performance enhancements such as a front-venting option.
The Vinotheque QT system was designed for the most efficient operation possible, in combination with equitable temperature distribution, stable temperature support, durable maintenance-free use and the flexibility to put is anywhere.